On the page of Apollinaria Avrutina, I read about the blatant violations of the laws committed by the St Petersburg University Alumni Association. How did the university allow this?
The answer of Yury Penov, Deputy Rector for Legal Affairs:
The St Petersburg University Alumni Association is an independent organisation. I would like to emphasise that earlier — at the beginning of the year — colleagues from the Association were informed that their local acts did not comply with the current legislation.
This issue was discussed during the rector’s meetings.
- Minutes of the Rector’s Meeting dated 15 June 2021
- The Alumni Association Fails to Comply with the Requirements of the Agreement with St Petersburg University. Why?
- About Violations in the Performance of the St Petersburg University Alumni Association Revealed by the Ministry of Justice
- About the Position of the St Petersburg University Collegium of Honorary Professors about the Association’s State of Affairs
- Termination of the Arrangements between St Petersburg University and the Alumni Association
- About the RBC’s Enquiry Related to the Situation around the Association
- Minutes of the Rector’s Meeting dated 8 June 2021
- About the Participation of the Association in St Petersburg University’s Activities
- About the Sale of Souvenirs with the Symbols of St Petersburg University by OOO‘1724’ on behalf of the Alumni Association
- Is the University Bound to Provide the Association with Premises?
- About Lawyers Who Prepared Documents for the Registration with the Ministry of Justice
- Expulsion from the Alumni Association for Violations of the University’s Code of Ethics: Will It Happen?
- About the Performance of the St Petersburg University Alumni Association
- Termination of the Agreement of Cooperation between St Petersburg University and the St Petersburg University Alumni Association