Dear Yuri Vitalievich, I read in the minutes of the rector’s meeting that its participants supported the initiative of honorary professors to terminate the agreement with the Alumni Association. In this regard, there are two questions — has the procedure for terminating the agreement been launched? Were the representatives of the Association present at this meeting?
Answer of Yury Penov, Deputy Rector for Legal Affairs:
In response to your message, I would like to inform you that on 10 June I sent a notice of termination of the cooperation agreement to the Association. For more than a decade, the Rector’s meetings have been held openly and any member of the university community is welcome to attend. Since the dismissal of the executive director of the Association, Alexander Arkhipov (in January 2021), representatives of the organisation stopped taking part in the Rector’s meetings. Representatives of the Alumni Association were also not present at the meeting of 8 June.
- Minutes of the Rector’s Meeting dated 15 June 2021
- The Alumni Association Fails to Comply with the Requirements of the Agreement with St Petersburg University. Why?
- About Violations in the Performance of the St Petersburg University Alumni Association Revealed by the Ministry of Justice
- About the Position of the St Petersburg University Collegium of Honorary Professors about the Association’s State of Affairs
- Termination of the Arrangements between St Petersburg University and the Alumni Association
- About the RBC’s Enquiry Related to the Situation around the Association
- Minutes of the Rector’s Meeting dated 8 June 2021
- About the Participation of the Association in St Petersburg University’s Activities
- About the Sale of Souvenirs with the Symbols of St Petersburg University by OOO‘1724’ on behalf of the Alumni Association
- Is the University Bound to Provide the Association with Premises?
- About Lawyers Who Prepared Documents for the Registration with the Ministry of Justice
- Expulsion from the Alumni Association for Violations of the University’s Code of Ethics: Will It Happen?
- About the Performance of the St Petersburg University Alumni Association
- Termination of the Agreement of Cooperation between St Petersburg University and the St Petersburg University Alumni Association